Hi

HA HA HA HA HA! It's hard to take this forum seriously! Post about anything you want except spam here, but follow forum rules, OK?

Moderator: Datastream Command Interface

lazysunside
Post Organic Data Entity

Hi

Post by lazysunside »

Hi there, first I would like to thank you for everything you have done for my in this games, my friends. Today, I had a fight with my family. They were forcing me believe in their own religion, the same thing that happened when I was born, I had no choice I had a single choice, is to believe or ground grounded, cut off anything, Internet, friends anything. thank you for everything, thank you, today I vow to my self, I will not break no matter what they will take from me I will not break even if it is me that will die, I will not break, thank you for everything thank you you were my first clan, my friends that play with me, thank you pandemonium, thank you everything, we might not met again, you were one of my best friend, good bye to all, good bye I will go, my will will not broken I will be come example of what will happen if you force a child to choose a single option question, good bye everyone
Last edited by Yuki & Konata on Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Spelling fixed.
The Fight Had Just Begun
Taiga
Post Organic Data Entity
Twitter: Haruhi_SAMA

Re: hi

Post by Taiga »

Good luck, I guess. Sounds a bit of a trial.
Kagami
Datastream Command Interface

Re: Hi

Post by Kagami »

Keeping to your opinion is admirable. I wish you luck.
lazysunside
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by lazysunside »

Hi there I'm back. Finally, I made a stand against the parent. But I lost again. I made a pact with them and they will not force me to convert but I must go to church with them and learn the teachings. They hope that in time, I will change. But well, I'll play along with them for now, and until I've got a decent job, imma get out there like a free bird. ^^.
Last edited by Yuki & Konata on Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Fixed Spelling...
The Fight Had Just Begun
Yuuki
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by Yuuki »

kinda the situationim in but, my parents arnt bitchy about it so i'll keep quite
AzgalathQ
Sentient Organic Lifeform

Post by AzgalathQ »

I'm glad you came to an agreement with you parent (mostly, I'm glad you can keep posting here). Just remember: you can believe whatever you want to believe. I hope you will keep your promise and honestly try to understand their point of view, but that does not mean you have to agree with them. In the end, only you can decide for yourself what you believe.

Oh, and I hope you can find a good job soon. Those can be pretty useful either way. :wink:
Yuuki
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by Yuuki »

i could not have put it any better.
lazysunside
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by lazysunside »

found a job in one of the chicken farm, 50$/day, until all of the chicken sold, i can get about 30-60K/year, i wonder is it a good job.
The Fight Had Just Begun