Yuna "Leaf" Midori

He he he... post all the spam you want here! Just remember to follow the forum ru... BWA HA HA HA HA!

Moderator: Datastream Command Interface

Yuuki
Post Organic Data Entity

Yuna "Leaf" Midori

Post by Yuuki »

The beginning

She released herself from the captivity of the false reality she had suffered in for far to long. An alien to this universe. A forgotten delinquent. Yet she stood. And looked up at the eternal sky. The ethereal sun blooming against her pale cheeks. Her legs failing to shiver under deep cold that surrounded her. The wind calm under her hair. Her eyes burning amber in her pure passion, and will. Standing atop the highest mountain. There she stood. And stared her ly alien stare throughout the world. And so she spoke out to the world "I'm still alive...I'm still alive, I cannot apologies no...So silent. No body learns. But inside my head. So loud and clear. I'm screaming. I'm screaming. Covered up with a smile you'll learn to fear. Just sunshine. And blue sky. Let it burn and love come Bracing through. I've learned to lose. I've learned to bloom. I turn my face against the wall. I will move fast, I will move slow. Take me where i have to go..." And so she did step forth into her new world. Swiftly and gracefully. Without hesitation nor tarry. To rewrite her history...The way it was meant to be.

REDemption was her goal. As she is REDemption herself

Ho oh?
(About one year later while traveling to Olivine city)

Her eyes opened to the heavy sound of soft mellow music. The sky gradient and calm in the early morning light as the sun wiped across the land. Every pot hole and ditch to every tree and every field was lit. The music reaching through the heart of the morning. Pokémon of all shape and sizes arose from there slumber, and went about there morning routines. Great cries sound across the horizon as the legendary birds awake from there slumber. The silent night now full of life and noise.

Leaf arose from her slumber. Her hair wet from the dewy wet grass of which she fell unconscious upon. The music drowned through her soul as she gazed upon the horizon. The day was now awake. Figures moving in the distance and pokemon and humans all awoke. The pokemon roamed around the lands. People arising from there small houses. Towns and cities coming alive. All even to the ground itself turned into bloom. The grass swaying in it's elegance. Sparkling and glittery from an angle to the next. Flowers slowly released there scent into the meadows. Trees sending beams of light down through there branches. Leaf shook her hair dry again, each strand damp and glittery against the sun, the specks of water falling off and flying through the air. The world of pokémon...was alive once again. And as if it was the first day. Everything lived. And breathed. In this beautiful world.

It seemed everyone in the world stared up into the sky as the noise was cut with a powerful cry . Morty's morning meditation broke as he stared up at the sight he had been waiting for, for some time.. All pokémon stopping and bowing there heads to the mighty figure in teh sky. A thick rainbow of bright light shone upon the sky. Light speckles falling into every direction as the great bird of the sky flew over the land. Elegant and perfect. It's feathers scarlet and golden. It's cry screeching across the land. As it signaled it's existence to the world. before hiding itself upon the tower of Ecrutik to rest from it's eternal flight.
Shamisen
Quantum Dominion Singularity

Re: Yuna "Leaf" Midori

Post by Shamisen »

I ran spell check through it, most of the misspellings were an easy fix however there were a couple I let go because I didn't know what you meant .. on the whole an interesting beginning

Enjoy the magic of every sunrise.
Wonder at the sight of snow.
Appreciate the joy of living in the now.
Upon tomorrow live a new life for a new day.
Yuuki
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by Yuuki »

-looks-
Oh my you're right....
Yuuki
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by Yuuki »

In case you're not a pokémon fan, (or maybe even if you are) Leaf is the coolest character in the series, and was neglected and forgotten, despite being the possible replacement to Red. Which is why i feel strongly for her -crosses arms in defence-