Magazine

Here's where you get to discuss how totally awesome I am! That's right, a forum devoted to me, Haruhi Suzumiya. Post here a lot, especially if you're an alien, time traveler, esper, or a slider!

Moderator: Datastream Command Interface

Yuuki
Post Organic Data Entity

Magazine

Post by Yuuki »

Now that I'm in year ten (yay) I'm starting my (mostly) chosen coursework.

for IT, the first piece of work that had to be done was to show our abilities and skill at judging how people do things and finding good resources. basically we had to create a magazine cover, so I decided to P.M. Shami if I could use Project Haruhi as the magazine style (who was to busy watching Haruhi, so he forward it on to Ryoko) and they agreed.

I personally think its pretty bad (although i got the second best in the class, first being my friend who does this kind of thing as a hobby) but i wanted to show you guy's...you know...opinions and stuff.

complements and criticisms are allowed and encouraged.

(BTW the gray border is not part of it)

leaves the room to save humiliation*
Last edited by Yuki & Konata on Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Fixed Spelling...
Taiga
Post Organic Data Entity
Twitter: Haruhi_SAMA

Re: Magazine

Post by Taiga »

;3

I'mm impressed... it's rather nice.
Kagami
Datastream Command Interface

Post by Kagami »

That is indeed rather epic, Maikeru.

I would suggest searching for new fonts online, very easy to do and there are some really cool examples out there. Other then the bland fonts, I can see why you got second in the class. 8)
Yuuki
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by Yuuki »

*comes back in slowly

well that was surprising, thank you.

i was really tempted to put some japanese fonts, but i didin't really have a use for it.

i also wanted to keep the main font for the the title(project haruhi), but i see your point with the heading.

i was also going to ask my friend (who got first) to use his awesome powers and edit out the lemon, but i was on a tight deadline :-?