Spice & Wolf

Wait, there are people who watch anime other than mine? I guess you can talk about them here then...

Moderator: Datastream Command Interface

Yuuki
Post Organic Data Entity

Spice & Wolf

Post by Yuuki »

と゛も
hai its me again stating an unpopuler anime again

spice and wolf is about Kraft Lawrence, a 25 year old peddler travelling from town to town selling and buying various things to make a living during a period much like Europe in the Middle Ages. One night when stopped at the town of Pasroe, he finds in his wagon a 250 year old pagan wolf deity girl named Holo. She appears to be that of a 15 year old girl, except for a wolf tail and ears. She introduces herself as the town's goddess of harvest who has kept it blessed with good harvests of wheat for many years. Despite having the responsibility to watch over the town, she wants to go back to her homeland in the north called Yoitsu, she believes the people have already forsaken her anyway and that she has kept her promise to maintain the good harvests.
lolz that was hard to cough up ^^'

tis pretty good
(sry for the S**T description ><')
lazysunside
Post Organic Data Entity

Re: Spice & Wolf

Post by lazysunside »

don't worry i like it too. The only problem is i never watch it. But the art is very good
The Fight Had Just Begun
Yuuki
Post Organic Data Entity

Re: Spice & Wolf

Post by Yuuki »

さーー don't wry bout it, its just i am always interested in the anime that is not know very well ><'