Summer Wars

Wait, there are people who watch anime other than mine? I guess you can talk about them here then...

Moderator: Datastream Command Interface

Kagami
Datastream Command Interface

Summer Wars

Post by Kagami »

From reading ANN a lot a new movie called "Summer Wars" caught my eye

summerwars_poster.jpg
summerwars_poster.jpg (245.6 KiB) Viewed 1148 times
(From ANN)The light-hearted "action entertainment" story revolves around a modern-day family on a midsummer adventure. Bizarre occurrences spring up around the world, due to the intersections between reality and another world named Oz. At the behest of their 90-year-old grandmother, the family members must work together to save mankind. The film will open in Japan on August 1.
The trailer is HERE

I enjoyed "The girl who lept through time" despite it being dubbed *shudder* so this one should be good as well. Out on August 1st in Japanese cinemas.
Actually the dubbed version was really well done, although it was pretty clear that the mouth movements in these new films are geared for Japanese language. Since this new flick is a time warner production then there probably will be an English version.
Kei
Quantum Dominion Singularity
Twitter: mikoto_desu

Re: Summer Wars

Post by Kei »

I REALLY liked The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, so I will most certainly check this out, yessss....
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Taiga
Post Organic Data Entity
Twitter: Haruhi_SAMA

Re: Summer Wars

Post by Taiga »

My only problem with the girl who left through time... is that it was only a film. So short! ;_;

WILL be watching this! =p