Spice and Wolf 2

Wait, there are people who watch anime other than mine? I guess you can talk about them here then...

Moderator: Datastream Command Interface

Yuuki
Post Organic Data Entity

Spice and Wolf 2

Post by Yuuki »

(yay) although I have a rather spras difference in interest of anime genre's, i thought i might at least say that my favorite anime series's second season has been released, along with a movie (to be released).

I like this anime because of its interesting fantasy part yet still strayed away from magic nime.

I won't go on any longer (as I'm watching it :p) but if (by the slightest chance) anyone is interested this is the animenewsnetwork page.
KAITO
Pre-Cognitive Lifeform

Re: Spice and Wolf 2

Post by KAITO »

Hm? I have not heard of said anime before. What is it about, you know, storyline and such.
ESOS Brigade leader. "Everything relating to Space Aliens, Espers, Time Travelers, Odd goings on and Sliders" is what it stands for.
Yuuki
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by Yuuki »

its set in a medieval, European influenced world.
a merchant named "Kraft Lawrence". he is on a trip to a town to meet his apprentice, in a town that believe(d) in a wolf deity called "Horo" that was called upon to protect there harvests and give them good crops, but since they grew in technology they began to doubt the existence of Horo.

when Lawrence come's to the town he stay's a night and, find his apprentice is not as she was, so he decides to leave, and camp outside the town (i don't remember why exactly he left but it was along those line's).
the next night he finds someone sleeping in his fox fur's, a girl, naked, with brown hair....and wolf ears and a tail.

that's about it without spoiling the rest of the series.
so in short, its a boring anime about medieval economics, merchanting and religion, but I'm attracted to wolf girls (blushes) and i enjoy the fantasy, yet not all spell book theme.

but take my word, when i said i was into different genre's, i kinda meant it ^^', my taste is a bit sparse from your mecha, ninja fighting friends in this forum ^^', in fact the only genre i have in common is probably just school life (lol) and maybe fantasy but not entirely.
Last edited by Yuuki on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KAITO
Pre-Cognitive Lifeform

Post by KAITO »

Sounds like something interesting to watch. I'll add it to my "To do" list.
ESOS Brigade leader. "Everything relating to Space Aliens, Espers, Time Travelers, Odd goings on and Sliders" is what it stands for.
Kei
Quantum Dominion Singularity
Twitter: mikoto_desu

Post by Kei »

Hmm... I didn't really like the first Spice and Wolf, so I'll probably skip this one.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Yuuki
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by Yuuki »

Ryoko wrote:Hmm... I didn't really like the first Spice and Wolf, so I'll probably skip this one.
that's exactly what I'm saying :rant: