Fall 2009

Wait, there are people who watch anime other than mine? I guess you can talk about them here then...

Moderator: Datastream Command Interface

Kei
Quantum Dominion Singularity
Twitter: mikoto_desu

Fall 2009

Post by Kei »

RC's Fall 2009 preview is out, with most of the shows premiering next week. Although most of the stuff this season looks like crap, there are a few I'll be watching (at least for the first few episodes): A Certain Scientific Railgun, Tentai Senshi Sunred 2, Sora no Otoshimono (maybe), Fairy Tail and KIDDY GiRL-AND (Kiddy Grade sequel! Yay!) I don't have particularly high hopes for any of them (except the Kiddy Grade sequel)... but I'll at least give 'em a chance.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Taiga
Post Organic Data Entity
Twitter: Haruhi_SAMA

Re: Fall 2009

Post by Taiga »

A Certain Scientific Railgun I will watch as long as it doesn't rely too heavily on my having seen or know anything more than scraps of information of 'A Certain Magical Index.'
Kagami
Datastream Command Interface

Fall 2009 Season

Post by Kagami »

Or spring, or whatever, depending on which hemisphere your allegiance lies.

Most of them are random moe blob series but one has caught my eye...

Tatakau Shisho "The Book of Bantorra" looks pretty epic, a story about the memories of the dead stored in books. Trailers look pretty awesome.

Other then that, two moe fluff anime's I will try are Kampfer and Nyan Koi.

Darker than BLACK: Ryuusei no Gemini also seems interesting, but I have not seen the first series. Has anyone here watched and would recommend?

EDIT: Ok Kampfer sucked. What would you expect with an anime about a guy turning into a girl to fight random other girls? Might sound interesting to some *ahem* but I found myself cringing.
Last edited by Kei on Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Redundant topic; merged posts.