Animation Cells

Wait, there are people who watch anime other than mine? I guess you can talk about them here then...

Moderator: Datastream Command Interface

luchiraa
Pre-Cognitive Lifeform

Animation Cells

Post by luchiraa »

What is the best way to store animation cells? My son has 100 plus animation cells he has collected over the years thru auctions and whatnot...many are from japan,old Disney ones and many more and I would assume have some value....right now they are just in a pile in his closet. How can I store them properly?
Last edited by luchiraa on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kei
Quantum Dominion Singularity
Twitter: mikoto_desu

Re: Animation Cells

Post by Kei »

I have absolutely no idea. Sorry. :(
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Kagami
Datastream Command Interface

Post by Kagami »

Well anything is better then just a pile in the closet. Depending on the sizes of the cells, visit your local newsagency would be my first interim choice. I know mine has various sizes of display folder which would keep the dust and pests out, if anything else. Or perhaps a large scrapbook which you can layer the cells inside, so they are kept flat.
Gothlette
Sentient Organic Lifeform

Post by Gothlette »

I suggest visiting your local library and asking one of the librarians. They usually know how to store sensitive and fragile material like rare books, old newspapers, and microfilm.
Peccatum tacituritatis.