Death Note

At Yuki's request, we're adding an area where you can talk about manga. Here you go!

Moderator: Datastream Command Interface

Dragon
Datastream Command Interface

Death Note

Post by Dragon »

A young man finds a notebook one day that has some unbelievable instructions held within. With it he could literally kill anyone simply by writing there name within its pages.... Would he actually use it? Should he actually use it? And if so.. how... on whom?... Enter the world of Death Note. A incredible manga that is well thought out with deep characters, constantly surprising plot twists and turns, as well as a story that will keep you reading in suspense until the final page....

I stumbled across this piece of art after hearing about it on a pod cast of all things. The story premise was intriguing enough that I sought out the first book. The story hooks you in immediately and doesn't let go. In very short order I had read through most of the books that have been released so far (current there are 10 books out; out of 12), and I have not been disappointed at all with the story. If you haven't read this story you might want to check it out...
Tydraad
Pre-Cognitive Lifeform

Post by Tydraad »

Death Note is a fantastic series, and I strongly recommend it to anyone who has not read it already.
Pixel
Pre-Cognitive Lifeform

Post by Pixel »

Yeah, Death Note's my favorite manga series, hands down.
Taiga
Post Organic Data Entity
Twitter: Haruhi_SAMA

Post by Taiga »

I was bored, so sat and read book 1 while in a bookstore. Closed before I finished... but looked REALLY good. May eventually pick it up again.
Suzonri
Pre-Cognitive Lifeform

Post by Suzonri »

It's a great series, L never gets old.
=o