Another Sale!

Discuss any entertainment n-not related to Haruhi, anime or manga here... and please d-don't dress me up in the bunny suit again!

Moderator: Datastream Command Interface

Katyusha
Sentient Organic Lifeform

Another Sale!

Post by Katyusha »

Yep, your wallets can hate me again.
With Dark Lord Kleckner set to reveal his latest treasures at Anime Expo, the minions are manning the HQ and working hard to bring fans even more savings on your anime and manga favorites!

From now through July 9, 2008, take an additional 20% OFF our regular sale prices on ALL IN-STOCK items! (New items come in every day, so check back frequently!)

How? Just use the following reusable coupon code when you check out through RightStuf.com:

Coupon Code: summer2008
Expires: July 9, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. CDT

REMEMBER: If you’re a Got Anime member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 35% off the retail prices on all in-stock items. Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

* Not sure which products are included in the sale? If an item is listed as “In Stock and Available” and doesn’t have any other restrictions (see the note below), it’s included in the sale. For a full list of all “In Stock” items, try out our Advanced Search. (Place a check mark by “Product Availability,” make sure “is equal to” and “In Stock and Available” are showing in that same row’s drop-down menus, and hit the “Search Items” button.) Remember: New items land in our warehouse each day, so be sure to check often for new arrivals and re-stocks!

(Please note: Bargain Bin, Weekly Special and Closeout items are not eligible for this sale because they’re already awesome deals, and this will be noted on the individual product pages for these items! Quantities on some items may be limited.)

Just so lazy gets the idea, his posts are blocked by default off my side, and it will stay that way.