Tokyo Cooney

Discuss any entertainment n-not related to Haruhi, anime or manga here... and please d-don't dress me up in the bunny suit again!

Moderator: Datastream Command Interface

Kagami
Datastream Command Interface

Tokyo Cooney

Post by Kagami »

For the past two years I have been following Kevin Cooney on Youtube, an american freelance journalist working in Tokyo. Ever since 2006 he has been posting regular videos about 'Life in Japan', each with an individual theme. What made these vid's so interesting is that they are not just someones video log of their daily lives, rather Kevin made sure to visit places in Tokyo and Japan that make up the daily routine (and sometimes not: ever been to a phallus festival?) of life in Japan.

Highly entertaining, funny, and easy to watch, Tokyocooney is by far my favorite vlogger. Unfortunately, real life has caught up with him but I recommend watching his vid's, and you will see why.
Kagami

Re: Tokyo Cooney

Post by Kagami »

Tokyo Cooney, intrepid reporter for NHK, gives his take on the recent Earthquake and Tsunami disaster in Japan. If you want a sincere view of a long term resident of Japan, then sit down for twenty minutes and just listen.

Kagami

Re: Tokyo Cooney

Post by Kagami »

Another update from Kevin. I agree with his opinion over all the sensationalism and now anti-nuclear debate raging the planet.