1 more thing to ask

You may post data concerning your analysis of the operation of Project Haruhi here. All data of a constructive nature is acceptable and desired. The rules can be found in the appropriate subforum.

Moderator: Datastream Command Interface

lazysunside
Post Organic Data Entity

1 more thing to ask

Post by lazysunside »

Well i have been recruiting members from the other site but most of them come in and say this site is somewat boring. I wonder if we will have something new or not to attract more members? any idea?
The Fight Had Just Begun
Nagato
Cognitive Organic Lifeform

Post by Nagato »

Pandamonium is working on that comic, and we're all kind of holding our breath while the cat is working on a board upgrade (not much point adding content if it could get erased so easily). We're also planning to add a fan work's section following the board upgrade, and further suggestions are welcome.
Taiga
Post Organic Data Entity
Twitter: Haruhi_SAMA

Post by Taiga »

*waves frantically* Yeah... though my last attempt at a drawing i got overexcited and did the drawings different to how I wanted it to be.
I'll do a few shorts while I write the real story.
lazysunside
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by lazysunside »

Well i'm working on a Haruhi comic too. The spoiler is no story yet
The Fight Had Just Begun
Dragon
Datastream Command Interface

Post by Dragon »

Excellent! :D
I can't wait to see both of your creations!
lazysunside
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by lazysunside »

The story shall be wat if Haruhi regain her mind then wat will happen? disappearence of SOS members or something like it
The Fight Had Just Begun
Taiga
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by Taiga »

It'd be the end of the world for sure. Though... I suggest working in NEW ideas rather than using the disappearance idea. How you'd end it is the most interesting question.

I've been asked to do a mini thing for my college. I'm going to do it, giving me a little experience before I try this Haruhi one. I'll carry on compiling ideas for this and eventually get round to doing that fight thing... but I'm not promising anything soon.
lazysunside
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by lazysunside »

Look like that the disappear is already there isn't it... may be i should have read the novel...time to think. Although i already have another story for another Manga. That manga will be my first true manga that draw by my self. Story by myself.
I think its interesting though. I'm thinking a name for it right now.

Second message: The my story for Haruhi is going to be when the SOS are having a normal day, searching for alien and stuff lead by Haruhi. Then another mysterious time fold happen. Its transport and the club into the past of Japan. Now the SOS brigrade have to find a way to go back home and discover who is the one can stop and make time fold become chaos beside Haruhi? Can the SOS come back to their time or they will trap in Japan or settle down in Europe? Everything depend on the flow of time. The story is gonna be long and hard to make. I'll start to write today
The Fight Had Just Begun
Taiga
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by Taiga »

Woaaaah... stop. You're going to set it in Japan... PAST Japan even...

And you're going to begin writing TODAY? You've got a lot of research to do first!
lazysunside
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by lazysunside »

Wat kind of research? I got the whole story in my mind...two at a time. 1 for Haruhi, 1 for my manga. I can set the SOS trap in the Meji restoration or in the 1560 when Japan is in chaos i presume. I can make them go to a different country after they done something in Japan. They may go to Europe? To Siam? or to America. Then discover the one behind all of the things. Research? if u have any question, ask me. i know alot about history around Asia, Europe(some) America.
The Fight Had Just Begun
Taiga
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by Taiga »

Go do an extensive plan of it- every story arc. Also... go sort do some character drawings... I want to see each character drawn from the side, front and the head in 3/4 view.
I'm doing the character drawings as we speak... I'm going to post them in my art thread when they're done. It'll be a good indicator as to whether someone will be interested in your comic.
lazysunside
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by lazysunside »

Yup i have it all. Right now i'm praticing 360 view from Haruhi to Kyon but i can not tell u the detail of the story though but may be i'm going to show u some of my pictures, back ground, Characters, Clothes and stuff. I'm not very good at landscape and effect though but i'll try since i have some gut.
Note: I WILL not be online on saturday & Sunday since my school don't allow internet for dorm student *tears*
The Fight Had Just Begun
Taiga
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by Taiga »

hope to see fully drawn character pages soon then =p
lazysunside
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by lazysunside »

Gotta go to class. Yup may be next week i think. Still typing story
The Fight Had Just Begun
Nagato

Post by Nagato »

I'm tossing around the idea of making this into a contest in order to maintain a certain level of quality on the main site.
We'd put the first chapters to a vote and the winner earns a link on the front page and gets it hosted here. Thoughts?
*Pokes the cat*
Shamisen
Quantum Dominion Singularity

Post by Shamisen »

Nagato wrote:I'm tossing around the idea of making this into a contest in order to maintain a certain level of quality on the main site.
We'd put the first chapters to a vote and the winner earns a link on the front page and gets it hosted here. Thoughts?
*Pokes the cat*
Gee.. Sounds like a good reason for another staff conference.... *To the Guild Hall* :roll:

Enjoy the magic of every sunrise.
Wonder at the sight of snow.
Appreciate the joy of living in the now.
Upon tomorrow live a new life for a new day.
Nagato

Post by Nagato »

Staff conference held...
Cat says 'go' :D

So, one of you will have your comic hosted on-site with a link on the front page, and the other one... err... won't. Such is life :P
Taiga
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by Taiga »

*nods* thankyou to you all =)

I shall take some time out today to do the mini one i mentioned.
lazysunside
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by lazysunside »

Well, i guess u should post Pandaronium since his story and manga style is alot better tyhan mine lol. Since i don't like to compete and my manga are pretty long, more than 20 chapter or less than 18 i think.
The Fight Had Just Begun
Taiga
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by Taiga »

See... this is where you go wrong most. You assume that a story has to have a set time scale or story. Most have lots of arcs running at the same time.
For instance... Bamboo leaf rhapsody's arc began right at the beginning with 'Don't I know you?'
While Kyon took it as a trigger to future conversation and events... it was more a trigger to the ENTIRE story.

And... as a matter of fact: My story's barely thought up.
Shamisen
Quantum Dominion Singularity

Post by Shamisen »

Pandemonium wrote:See... this is where you go wrong most. You assume that a story has to have a set time scale or story. Most have lots of arcs running at the same time.
For instance... Bamboo leaf rhapsody's arc began right at the beginning with 'Don't I know you?'
While Kyon took it as a trigger to future conversation and events... it was more a trigger to the ENTIRE story.

And... as a matter of fact: My story's barely thought up.
Agrees .. *Knows a bit about story writing myself.*

One day I'll show you my work eh? :roll:

Enjoy the magic of every sunrise.
Wonder at the sight of snow.
Appreciate the joy of living in the now.
Upon tomorrow live a new life for a new day.
Taiga
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by Taiga »

Sounds very enticing. I'd be interested in seeing you hold a pen, also.
lazysunside
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by lazysunside »

Well the story is done although there is delay for the ending. -> Vote please i'll tell some promising. The story Time Flow will interfere with Japan history and the SOS will go to such place as Kyoto or grand shrine in Ise or some where around Japan. There is be less violence mean that the main characters will not kill any living except stuff for dinner or something. They will have a chance to meet Oda Nobunaga..,may be in the story line. as the plot coming, there will be interfere from the future as they solve the problem they meet and blah blah blah.. Right now , i need to confirm that Haruhi really like Kyon or not and the relationship between Kyon and Mikuru lol . The story is going to talk about time traveling.

To Mr.Cat: delete my poll in Nagato forum after 7 days if no body choose to vote. anyways i'll set up another paga to tell the process and update of the Manga. ^^
Thank you for reading all this junk
The Fight Had Just Begun
Taiga
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by Taiga »

You realise that the Kyon/Haruhi thing is YOUR choice, right?
lazysunside
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by lazysunside »

So u want me to make Kyon deeply in love with Haruhi? i need to follow the real manga too u know?
The Fight Had Just Begun
Taiga
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by Taiga »

...no
What I'm saying is that Kyon questions this himself. Where as it's common knowledge that Haruhi likes Kyon.

At least; that's my take on it.
lazysunside
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by lazysunside »

FUFUFUFufufufufu....i'll make the story end up that Kyon will have some interest in Haruhi ^^
The Fight Had Just Begun
Taiga
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by Taiga »

Way to kill all interest i had in your comic: You REALLY need to give less away and focus on writing the damn thing.
If you want help writing it... find a creative writing forum and post it. Say that you want help with it as it's for a manga... and TAKE ALL GIVEN IDEAS INTO ACCOUNT!
lazysunside
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by lazysunside »

Lol No more spoilers
The Fight Had Just Begun
Taiga
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by Taiga »

Good. Go get help with your story... and learn to draw better.