WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY SCHOOL

HA HA HA HA HA! It's hard to take this forum seriously! Post about anything you want except spam here, but follow forum rules, OK?

Moderator: Datastream Command Interface

Yuuki
Post Organic Data Entity

WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY SCHOOL

Post by Yuuki »

I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY EXEPT THAT MY SCHOOL IS FULL OF IMATURE RETARDS (IM GOING MAD!!!)

ALEX SAYS: HELL YEA HE RIGHT
Joel
Sentient Organic Lifeform

Re: WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY SCHOOL

Post by Joel »

Umm... Aren't all? Theres obviously gonna be loads everywhere you go. Don't let it get to you. Its how life is. Also, I don't really see how this is gonna make a very good topic to talk about if all you're saying is a statement... Doesn't really leave room for much discussion.
Yuuki
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by Yuuki »

to be honest the thing they do that gets on my nerves are pretending to do lewd things to each other and being considered cool T-T and no one ever shut's up (believe it or not I'm the only "normal one" in my class but they say I'm a "gay retarded ninja just because I like japan whats up with that)

P.S I'm sorry for posting this but I just needed somewhere to relieve my stress T-T
Last edited by Taiga on Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: [Edited by way of pandemonium] Don't swear.
Joel
Sentient Organic Lifeform

Post by Joel »

Is there really a definition of normal? You can't really say you're normal and these other people aren't. But still, if they get to you that much just ignore 'em and stay away from 'em. Just to remind you, you aren't the only person in the world having these problems (I have in the past and I, arguably, still am having them). Just ignore 'em and get through school then you won't have to put up with them anymore.
Taiga
Post Organic Data Entity
Twitter: Haruhi_SAMA

Post by Taiga »

Dude... first of all, there are ways around swearing... censoring it isn't necessary... the word is still there. 'pretending to have sex with each other' would surely be adequate... not that you needed to say it anyway. [Fixed now.]

On topic:

Put up with it is all you can do. I was teased throughout my school life, i got used to it. When i had crushes I was tortured about them. When I answered in class there'd be a 'shut up' there to greet me. I got into fights more and more... I learned martial arts and they ganged up on me instead.

I had few friends, even among them manga was labeled 'Jasper pron'. Don't think you're the only person who's been put into such a position. I've had 11 years of it.

What I did was that I chose to go elsewhere for college, rather than stay there for post 16. It meant being away from friends, but it gave me a clean slate.

Actually... I was lucky in that a few of my friends are there too (I had no idea they would be), and I made more. I'm now infamous for being odd, loud and unpredictable... but I'm not treated badly. That and my class was comprised almost entirely of girls. =D

Now just to hope I'm at that college again this year coming x3
Yuuki
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by Yuuki »

thanx (again) sry for the complaining ><
lazysunside
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by lazysunside »

Come and release your stress to me.
my msn is May the Goddess blessings upon you
The Fight Had Just Begun
Bloatedfish
Pre-Cognitive Lifeform

Post by Bloatedfish »

Being picked on isn't nice, especially when it's by what you percieve as everyone. Yeah, there are lots of asses around, it's something you have to learn to deal with; chances are, if you can work without letting them get to you' you'll most likely end up better off in many ways. And while I might not be in a position to offer *real* advice (I haven't been bullied for like, five/six years), but, I think if you at least try to follow it, you'll end up dandy. Also, this is just my opinion, but, I think you should avoid fights - people will only hate you (more, if they already do) if you fight them (or well, in my experience, anyway).
Taiga
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by Taiga »

The fighting thing... I got into a lot of fights... but nobody hated me.

they did however use the fact against me, as I've said. They tried to provoke me and when it didn't happen they lashed out themselves. then i fought back successfully and they just ganged up on me.

6 on 1 isn't great odds, even for a fairly decent martial artist. (as if that weren't obvious)
Bloatedfish
Pre-Cognitive Lifeform

Post by Bloatedfish »

Well, I was just talking from experience (although... this is me observing how people have reacted - I haven't been in a fight for years). And them people who ganged up on you are asses. :-/
Taiga
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by Taiga »

Naturally. But it's also the only way to win an impossible fight. This type of person doesn't back down easily... so.
lazysunside
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by lazysunside »

A long time ago one on ten mean one kill ten. Why today young people say the opposite
The Fight Had Just Begun
Taiga
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by Taiga »

Lazy... you do realise martial arts movies are STAGED right? actually... don't answer that.

And don't drag me off topic either. Baka.
lazysunside
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by lazysunside »

Nah did i say about movies? i say about Asian cultrue. Study more Asian old saying now. お前って 本当 に バカ だな ぁ
The Fight Had Just Begun
Taiga
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by Taiga »

No... back on topic.
Jak1301
Pre-Cognitive Lifeform
Location: Somewhere... beyond the sea, somehwere.... waiting for me...

Post by Jak1301 »

well im no different for u or them but i have RED hair and u no that kids aren't very nice these days, i get picked on and teased on a dailies basis. But if anything it has made me stronger and prepared me more for stuff. I have a few great friends and all anime lovers, and its an all boys school with kinda very gay so that basically 1/500 ppl share the same fate as me very day (coz there is 1 other person in the school that has red hair).

Surprisingly enough i learn karate to and not get into many fights but if need be will protect my pride, so in the end... forgot the rest .

(o and off topic but my comp broke so i haven't been on in a while but its fixed now)