Life

HA HA HA HA HA! It's hard to take this forum seriously! Post about anything you want except spam here, but follow forum rules, OK?

Moderator: Datastream Command Interface

lazysunside
Post Organic Data Entity

Life

Post by lazysunside »

Have anyone ever having trouble time in life? If u do please post it here and share with everybody. We hope to help you to erase those bad memories and have fun with Haruhi-chan ^^
The Fight Had Just Begun
Pixel
Pre-Cognitive Lifeform

Re: Life

Post by Pixel »

Yeah. Well, I could spend my time whining and ranting here, but I won't. And I don't whine and complain, I pretty much ignore my problems.

You see...I have a pretty bad skin problem. Now, I'm usually not one for exaggerating things to make them sound worse, but I really don't know what else to call it. Calling it "a case of acne" does NOT serve it justice. Anywho, I've had this problem on and off for, like, 4 years. It USED to be just normal little acne, but now it's escalated beyond that. No store-bought medicines work. No doctor-assigned pills work. Nothing works. Nothing ever has.

(gets a little detailed and disgusting here:)
Spoiler:
So now I'm taking more or less one of the most powerful acne pills in the world (or country, I don't know) called Accutane. Unfortunately, it has, like, 50 side effects. Negative side effects. Depression, mood swings, violent tendencies/temper problems, fatigue, photosentivity (meaning, light screws up my eyes and stuff,) skin itching, eye itching, and many more. And...the main one: The way the medicine works is that, it order to get rid of this problem deep in my body, it forces all of the bacteria and all that disgusting stuff out. At once. Through my skin.

In case that didn't paint the picture disgusting enough yet, I'll be more literal. On Christmas day, when my condition was in its worst yet, my nose was inflated to about 3-4 times its size. It was black/brown (I'm white skinned, mind you,) in thick layers of crusted pus and bacteria and such. I also had large black/brown and red lumps and such all over my face. The worst is over, and it was finally getting better recently...but now I'm taking double dosage of the pills, and it's begun to get back again. There's a large...like, button or sphere of black/brownness on my nose, which looks disgusting, and half of my face is yellow, brown, and red.
So...not only is it annoying and hurts and bleeds all the time and such, but, obviously, I'm constantly made a mockery of in school. My parents and counselor are practically on my back to make sure I don't beat someone up or physically harm myself in depression. *shrugs*

Soooooo...yeah.

ATLEAST WE HAVE HARUHI!

Uh...:3 ?
Shamisen
Quantum Dominion Singularity

Post by Shamisen »

I will say one thing ...This IS the internet.
Anything posted here can be read by all.

Personal information should be that, which you would want, the WHOLE world to know...

Just a very friendly reminder...

Enjoy the magic of every sunrise.
Wonder at the sight of snow.
Appreciate the joy of living in the now.
Upon tomorrow live a new life for a new day.
Joel
Sentient Organic Lifeform

Post by Joel »

Hmm... my life eh? My life's pretty crappy at the minute to be honest. I won't go into details because I doubt anyone really cares. So yeah...
Pixel
Pre-Cognitive Lifeform

Post by Pixel »

This IS the internet.

Where everyone claims their life is crappy. Probably because everyone's life IS crappy. Some just more than others. :D
Taiga
Post Organic Data Entity
Twitter: Haruhi_SAMA

Post by Taiga »

Everyone claims their life is crapp? =3

I wouldn't dream of making it sound like my life was crappy. I love it, couldn't be better.

...sure there are things that bring me down... but getting over such things just makes kmy life all the more interesting.

Other people must REALLY suck, if it's worth complaining about.
Pixel
Pre-Cognitive Lifeform

Post by Pixel »

I was kidding about that second part. Thus the :D.
Taiga
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by Taiga »

*shrugs*

seems to be the way of the world wide web
lazysunside
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by lazysunside »

oh man i'm so sorry pixel i should have not post this on. Its must be painful isn't it?
Well here is my story not in so much detail. i spend my entire years 90% in my house and i only allowed to go outside when school start. and i'm not have such things as friendship until i came to the USA (2005). i start to make friend in a new world(not so successful though). became a half hikkikomori. Still going to school, i was fall into the world of anime and start to draw it. really that once i hate life and try to suicide at learst 5 or 6 times... but now i have something that help me to have fun...drawing anime and stuff. Then i meet u guys lol i'm feel so lucky. Like kira is the first one who help me alot about art and always give me advice ^^ the people in here are so nice too. wonder wat they look like outside...but anyway that all my life is right now. And i also have a feeling that i'll join the animation center(2010)...
The Fight Had Just Begun
Pixel
Pre-Cognitive Lifeform

Post by Pixel »

Wow.

Where are you from? I don't want to make you feel bad by asking too much information, but could you atleast say that?

Life sounds tough. But don't try suicide again. Suicide's really stupid. It's a good thing you've found a fun hobby. Drawing is a really good thing to do to get your mind off of things.

You have my support. Being a hikkikomori doesn't sound fun.
lazysunside
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by lazysunside »

I'm from Viet Nam and i'm open to any question since i don't really care since its about the past and the past have nothing to do with me. Now i'm changing to a new man^^ But sometime to a hikki, being alone is the best since you are half dead to talk to alot of people so 1 or two friend seem nice.
But i feel like ure having a worst problem than mine though may be i got a bad start but i can still recover easily but how about u? its hard to recover and its hurt alot, right?
The Fight Had Just Begun
Taiga
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by Taiga »

I was joking about 'call me Kira'... but ok >=D

Vietnam, huh? That's an interesting place to come from.

Get culture shock moving to America?
lazysunside
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by lazysunside »

nah i love it there(US) more human rights ^^
The Fight Had Just Begun
Pixel
Pre-Cognitive Lifeform

Post by Pixel »

My problem is nothing compared to yours, I can assure you. But it's nice to hear you're used to it.

Like you, I have also adapted and am used to my problem. Yes, it does hurt on a daily basis, but it is recovering (slowly...).

It was almost done recovering, but now I have to take 2 pills a day, so it came back. However, it should be solved for good by April.

Yeah, I prefer having 2-3 good friends rather than having a lot of not-so-good friends. I'm a bit of an alone person myself.
Taiga
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by Taiga »

I agree. It seems to be the way that works best... though i generally have lots of not-so-good friends aswell.
lazysunside
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by lazysunside »

I wonder why my little problem is so fatal to the others
The Fight Had Just Begun
Taiga
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by Taiga »

Eh?
Pixel
Pre-Cognitive Lifeform

Post by Pixel »

I think he means "Why does everyone think my problem is so bad?"

Or, atleast, that's what I'm guessing he meant by "fatal."
lazysunside
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by lazysunside »

ya that's right
The Fight Had Just Begun
Taiga
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by Taiga »

Figures... but I think he needs to tone such a word down a little o.o

Lazysunside: It's natural to assume somebody's problem is worse than yours. Over the net it's hard to gorge how bad such things are. And if you don't think your situation is so bad... you assume theirs is worse.
lazysunside
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by lazysunside »

so in another way wat do you mean?
The Fight Had Just Begun
Taiga
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by Taiga »

Maybe someone else will be able to explain it better?
lazysunside
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by lazysunside »

may be..who know?
The Fight Had Just Begun
Pixel
Pre-Cognitive Lifeform

Post by Pixel »

We feel bad and we feel sorry for you, so we forget about our problems and worry about yours.

We are used to dealing with our own problems. My problem isn't that big of a deal because it's been there for weeks, so it's not new to me. However, your situation is different than anything I've seen, and I don't know how I would handle it.

People who don't have your problem will think that it is harder to deal with.
lazysunside
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by lazysunside »

well then my problem are there for years so its not new to me too. How how i handle it is easy. may be just get out there and make friend. done problem solve^^
The Fight Had Just Begun
Taiga
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by Taiga »

Exactly... this applys to you also.