Dream visualization

HA HA HA HA HA! It's hard to take this forum seriously! Post about anything you want except spam here, but follow forum rules, OK?

Moderator: Datastream Command Interface

Taiga
Post Organic Data Entity
Twitter: Haruhi_SAMA

Re: Dream visualization

Post by Taiga »

Here's an image that, to me, only seems at home in a dream:

__

More related to the topic... I had a dream the other night, that I remember, but forgot to tell you all about:

It started with a group of 9 people: Me, my dad, some freerunners I met recently and a Norwegian girl, named Susanna, I'm friends with. Ryoko and xsirhc know of her.

We were on a rather rocks mountainside that has featured in quite a few dreams of mine. This time it was snowy and we'd discovered a rather nice slope, which we had begun to ski down. There was also bowls cereal and yoghurt involved.

At some point I'd decided to impress Susanna by skiing down this slope and then picking up the bowl midway down. I then intended to eat it while I ski down the rest.

This plan was foiled when, for no apparent reason, the mountain became flat as I climbed it. At this point I realised that the rocks I stood on were, in fact, gravestones.

We were suddenly in a dusty, run down, town reminiscent of... well... the kind of town you'd expect to see when it's inhabited soley by starving African children.

Or is it just me who can picture that?

Anyway: For some obscure reason these children took offence at even the slightest eye contact, and such a thing was punishable by stealing your soul.

One of the group of 5 (not sure what happened to the previous 9... for now it was just me, my dad and 3 random girls) made said mistake and suddenly we were taking to someone who owned a steam-powered cart. It was rather impressive actually.

This person had no use for said cart and gave it to us in exchange for... something.

Then the dream ended.
Yuuki
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by Yuuki »

that seems like a typical dream to me aswell but for some reason there are hardy ever any "real" people and the "every now and then" chance that there are pther people in my dream they are anime characters >< its scary to think that my brain is that en-focused ><
lazysunside
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by lazysunside »

i they have this technology made, i can see my favorites nightmares ^^ then i write a story out of it. I do remember them but recently i did not have any so the story couldn't continue
The Fight Had Just Begun
Yuuki
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by Yuuki »

improvise my friend...or just keep sleeping
lazysunside
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by lazysunside »

haven't have much sleep nowadays. And every time you sleep, it's like a cinema yours dreams are
The Fight Had Just Begun
Kei
Quantum Dominion Singularity
Twitter: mikoto_desu

Post by Kei »

Here's a dream I had a few nights ago...

I was getting a cheap lunch at a rather fancy Japanese restaurant. The interior of the restaurant resembled an Old-World style mansion, mixed with a log cabin. As I was eating my five-dollar sushi on a balcony, a whole bunch of Japanese teachers and students from my school came in to the area below me and sat down to dinner, and conversed as they ate. From their conversation, I learned that ASU's Japanese department was actually run by a secretive ancient order of powerful Japanese teachers and students who used their resources to ensure their own high status and success. I also learned that, each year, they admitted the smartest, most talented Japanese students into their secret order.

I was dismayed to learn this, since I'm only an average student. Therefore, I began hatching a plan to get myself into this secret society. I figured my best bet was to apply for a job at the Japanese restaurant (many of their employees were members of the secret society) and work hard to get close to them. As soon as this plan was formulated, I went down into the basement to find the restaurant manager.

The basement's architecture was different from the rest of the restorations; it consisted of odd, slanted tunnels, with the floor, ceiling and walls each painted in a different bright color. The manager, it turned out, was my old Graphic Design teacher, who for some reason was moving massive elongated blocks of steel on wheels through the tunnels. I decided to aid him.

At that point, the dream ended.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
lazysunside
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by lazysunside »

have you ever fall in love with a girl in your dreams? have you ever stay with her for more than 20 dreams?
The Fight Had Just Begun
Yuuki
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by Yuuki »

hehe yea umm extremely meaningful and personal meaning to agree...you probebebly know the details but yes i have and many more than 20 :(
Taiga
Post Organic Data Entity
Twitter: Haruhi_SAMA

Post by Taiga »

My dreams tend to have girls that reflect real girls I like.

However; there is one dream I had once. It was set in my school and she was a classmate. She was beautiful, intelligent and very, VERY, tsundere... I couldn't have wished for a more perfect girl.

I probably could have fallen for her if she cropped up in a dream again.
Kei
Twitter: mikoto_desu

Post by Kei »

I've never had a dream about a particularly attractive or alluring girl... but that's probably because I'm not looking for a romantic relationship right now. When I start playing the field (bad metaphor) again, I imagine I'll have that kind of dream.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Shamisen

Post by Shamisen »

Ryoko wrote:I've never had a dream about a particularly attractive or alluring girl... but that's probably because I'm not looking for a romantic relationship right now. When I start playing the field (bad metaphor) again, I imagine I'll have that kind of dream.

Better than looking for love in all the wrong places eh? :amismiling:

Enjoy the magic of every sunrise.
Wonder at the sight of snow.
Appreciate the joy of living in the now.
Upon tomorrow live a new life for a new day.
lazysunside
Post Organic Data Entity

Post by lazysunside »

i met her a lot of time in the dreams. That why i fallen for her. Since last 5 years ^^. May be i'll draw her picture sometime if i remember her more correctly
The Fight Had Just Begun