An Invasion of Personal Rights or a Patriot Act of Morality?

HA HA HA HA HA! It's hard to take this forum seriously! Post about anything you want except spam here, but follow forum rules, OK?

Moderator: Datastream Command Interface

Nagato
Cognitive Organic Lifeform

An Invasion of Personal Rights or a Patriot Act of Morality?

Post by Nagato »

You've got to be freaking kidding me...
The comments are especially fun, too.
Kilocmdr Lin
Pre-Cognitive Lifeform

Post by Kilocmdr Lin »

All you need to keep him from girls under 18 is:
-1 hammer
-2 nails
-1 large stump
-1 barn full of hay
-1 spoon
-1 lighter
-1 knife
:twisted:
F'a Bale, carsarh gereulacr. Gereulach éü,Sicé dozzote dar carsarr factina Farer dozzoth, R'a sotle nilora rÿal dar üaiponéra.
Katyusha
Sentient Organic Lifeform

Post by Katyusha »

That plan's somewhat overcomplicated...

Try this setup:
-1 Bullet (.45ACP preferred)
-1 Firearm (Appropriate Calibre)
-1 Trigger Finger

Just so lazy gets the idea, his posts are blocked by default off my side, and it will stay that way.
Nagato
Cognitive Organic Lifeform

Post by Nagato »

... I think you guys are missing the point.

Here we have a man who has committed no crime, has assertively stated that he does not intend to commit any crime, and aside from posting on the internet pictures of people from whom he did not receive consent (which is at least as common as downloading pirated music, by the way) has done nothing wrong. Apparently having these inclinations is enough to warrant legal action against him and get his face and name posted up everywhere warning everyone to grab their torch and pitchfork should they happen upon him. If you read between the lines on that restraining order (I think this was mentioned, actually), it's impossible for him to stay 30 feet from all minor citizens on California. He basically has to leave the state to avoid being in violation of his restraining order. Think about that for a moment.

Paedophilia is classified as a mental illness. Well, where is the therapy? Where are the support groups? Where is anything constructive that these people could possibly utilize to either become "cured" of their inclinations or learn to deal with them? Controlled substance addicts are given lenient sentences (or excused from jail time entirely with parole) in exchange for enrolling in rehab, but where is any attempt being made help this guy before labeling him as a menace and a danger to all who meet him? There is none, and I can't help but wonder why.
Kilocmdr Lin
Pre-Cognitive Lifeform

Post by Kilocmdr Lin »

Katyusha wrote:That plan's somewhat overcomplicated...

Try this setup:
-1 Bullet (.45ACP preferred)
-1 Firearm (Appropriate Calibre)
-1 Trigger Finger
You might as well use a 1911.
But my way causes more pain. :twisted:
F'a Bale, carsarh gereulacr. Gereulach éü,Sicé dozzote dar carsarr factina Farer dozzoth, R'a sotle nilora rÿal dar üaiponéra.
Raykun
Pre-Cognitive Lifeform

Post by Raykun »

wow some guy taking random pictures thats weird