1. IGNORANCE OF THE RULES IS NOT AN EXCUSE FOR VIOLATING THEM. These rules can and will be changed on a regular basis to facilitate expansion and clarification. It is your responsibility to check the rules often to be aware of their content.
2. All comments must be on topic. Aside from spam threads, do not post anything that does not relate to the discussion at hand. The staff will be somewhat lenient with this rule.
3. Inappropriate language is prohibited. This includes cussing, sexual innuendo, insults, baiting, racism, trolling, flaming and any other behavior the staff deems to be abusive.
4. This site is PG-13. Anything that contains explicit nudity, explicit sexuality, extreme violence, grotesque or disturbing imagery or anything else we deem to be in poor taste will be deleted.
5. Linking is allowed. If your link contains content that is rated above PG-13, please add the tag NSFW (Not Safe For Work) or something similar.
6. Sexual solicitation or harassment of any kind is strictly prohibited. Always use good judgment and play it safe; if you think it might be inappropriate, it probably is.
7. Any advertisements for goods or services are forbidden, with the exception of anime and manga related sites. You may not link to sites that sell MMORPG gold or sexual material.
8. When commenting on the work or opinions of others, be constructive. Do not act condescending or insulting towards either the authors of this site or your fellow commenters. Be civil and courteous.
9. Trolling is prohibited. Any posts that violate this rule will be deleted rapidly.
10. No hotlinking! Don't hog other websites' bandwidth; host images on your own image account. Photobucket makes it easy to upload images from URLs.
11. Your comments must be legible, and follow basic spelling, grammar and capitalization rules where applicable. Remember, there are non-native English speakers who use this site, some of whom read these forums as part of their ongoing English as a Second Language education. Avoid excessive use of slang, jargon, unnecessary abbreviations (such as ‘u’ for you), leet speak, grammar errors and spelling errors. Generally, unintentional grammar or spelling errors will be corrected by the staff without incident. If you are having trouble with spelling, we suggest downloading a spellchecker plugin for your browser.
12. The Moderators and Administrators (indicated in the comment threads by a blue star next to their name) have every right to punish you in any way they see fit for violations of these rules. If a Moderator or Administrator feels you are acting inappropriately, but the violation is not covered in these rules, they still have every right to punish you. Punishment may consist of the editing or deletion of one or all of your comments, a temporary ban from this site's comment threads and forums, or a permanent ban from the entire site, depending on the severity of the offense.
13. Should you take issue with the behavior of a Moderator or Admin, feel free to contact them with your grievances IN PRIVATE. This is generally done via e-mail or private message. Contact information can be found here. Openly addressing the issue in the comment threads or forums is prohibited. Feel free to privately or anonymously report a Moderator to an Admin, but be aware that the Admin will most likely agree with the Moderator’s judgment.
14. Do not inquire about becoming a Moderator or Admin. If we are interested, we will contact you. Furthermore, do not attempt to perform the Moderator's duties for them. They are perfectly capable of running this site without your help.
15. This site is the private property of its Administrator. He can do whatever the hell he wants with it, without explaining to anyone in particular, what, wherefore or why. Please remember, you are a GUEST here, so behave accordingly.
It is strongly recommended to go through a third party trade service such as eBay for exchanges involving money. This site, its staff, members, its owner and the hosts are not liable nor responsible for any exchange carried out on this site, in the forums or via PM and will not enter into any agreement to mediate any exchange under any circumstances. Any such agreement will be void and will not incur any responsibility on the site, its staff, members, its owner or its hosts.