The Little Caesars of sexual innuendo.
I don’t know why I’m watching anything other than Blood Blockade Battlefront. Like, what’s even the purpose of anything else? JoJo’s is cool, I guess, but the only characters worth a damn are Jotaro and Dio (and I guess we can count Joseph for his meme potential). Fate/Stay Night has decided that endlessly repeating a stupid argument is way more interesting than, you know, plot development, fight scenes, and its only remaining female characters (who happen to be the best ones it has). Sidonia has fallen into the abyss of endless fanservice. And Arslan is…well…it definitely ain’t Legend of the Galactic Heroes.
Next week, I’ll just skip all the other shows and watch BBB eight times.
Please email listener questions to bakacast[at]projectharuhi.net or leave them in the comments below.
- 00:53 – JoJo: Stardust Crusaders 44
- 05:37 – Seraph of the End 8
- 10:07 – Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works 20
- 19:32 – Blood Blockade Battlefront 8
- 26:17 – The Heroic Legend of Arslan 8
- 31:59 – Ore Monogatari 8
- 33:44 – Punch Line 7
- 50:15 – Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches 7
- 56:19 – Knights of Sidonia S2 7
- 1:05:20 – Saint Seiya: Soul of Gold 4
- 1:11:20 – Bodacious Space Pirates: The Abyss of Hyperspace
- 1:22:12 – Listener questions
- 1:52:00 – Strong in the Real Way (Rebecca Sugar | Steven Universe)