And only one of them is any good.
This Bakacast is really delayed, and I’m sorry about that. Life has been a bit hectic lately, particularly while I’m on the lookout for a new job. The next episode will likely be edited and up a couple days after this one, because I can’t stand having a backlog anymore. As for the podcast itself, on this episode we question the new direction Utawarerumono has taken, examine the very interesting but flawed portrayal of depression in Owarimonogatari, invoke Tomino in Concrete Revolutio, and actually have an argument for once when Noragami Aragoto affects Ben and me in two very different ways.
During listener questions, I mention many of the media critics I follow. Here are the links I promised to y’all can check them out.
Shut Up & Sit Down
Every Frame a Painting
FILM CRITIC HULK
Please email listener questions to bakacast[at]projectharuhi.net or leave them in the comments below.
- 01:11 – Ushio to Tora 18
- 04:14 – Utawarerumono 5
- 11:02 – The Perfect Insider 4
- 18:47 – Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 5
- 26:26 – Noragami Aragoto 5
- 34:00 – Owarimonogatari 5
- 42:02 – Concrete Revolutio 5
- 53:35 – One Punch Man 5
- 58:55 – Garo: The Crimson Moon 4
- 1:01:06 – Planetes 9 & 10
- 1:06:20 – Listener questions
- 2:04:15 – Waters of Megalovania (remix by BotanicSage| Undertale)