You’re just jealous of her hair.
Now, look, I will concede that there may have been a time in the past where Hanekawa was one of the weakest cast members. But now ain’t that time, and if you’re not on board with the new and improved Catekawa, then I’m afraid I’m gonna have to ask you to leave the Cool Anime Club. Anyway, aside from the satisfying conclusion of Sodachi Lost where Hanekawa dunks on Ougi, Ushio to Tora decides to mix time travel with lots of murder, Utawarerumono has yet another dang bath house episode, Gundam gets some sweet space battles, Concrete Revolutio compels me to try and explain the concept of the Great Lakes Avengers, and One Punch Man gets a lot more shounen.
Oh yeah, and Perfect Insider is basically still…uh…perfect.
Please email listener questions to bakacast[at]projectharuhi.net or leave them in the comments below.
- 01:29 – Ushio to Tora 19
- 08:01 – Utawarerumono 6
- 11:41 – The Perfect Insider 5 & 6
- 20:44 – Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 6
- 27:19 – Noragami Aragoto 6
- 32:25 – Owarimonogatari 6
- 38:29 – Concrete Revolutio 6
- 46:20 – One Punch Man 6
- 50:23 – Planetes 11 & 12
- 1:05:38 – Listener questions
- 1:30:18 – Alexander Hamilton (by Lin-Manuel Miranda| Hamilton)